The mission of Veritas Academy is to assist parents in the education of their children by cultivating truth, goodness, and beauty in students through a distinctly Christ-centered, classical, and covenantal education.
Our Foundational Commitments:
The foundational commitments of a classical, Christian, and covenantal school (or any other school) distinguish it as an institution and are the standards against which all new ideas and practices are tested. They are the core values to which the school (board, administration, faculty, and families) is committed and for which it is responsible to safeguard and promote for future generations.
- Christian Worldview: We believe that every aspect of our children’s education must be intentionally founded upon biblical truth.
- Classical Liberal Arts: We are committed to the traditional and long established, exemplary forms and standards in education handed down from ancient and medieval educators.
- Covenantal Family Based School: We seek to assist parents in their God-given task of educating their children in the Lord.
- Wisdom and Virtue: We believe that true education culminates in wise and virtuous students who are being conformed to the image of Christ.
- God-Honoring Excellence: We are dedicated to teaching and learning with excellence as unto the Lord.
- Appropriate Forms and Habits: We believe that true education recognizes that hearts and minds are shaped not only by ideas and knowledge, but also by practices, habits, routines, and liturgies.
Learn more about our Foundational Commitments.